Individual Immigration Law

Klovas Immigration Law Group, PLLC provides the following services for foreign nationals seeking temporary or permanently stays in the United States:

  • I-130 Family Petitions
  • K Visa (Fiancé/ Spouse of U.S. Citizen)
  • F-1 (Student Visas)
  • J-1 Waivers (Exchange Program Participants)
  • Hardship Waivers
  • Adoption & Immigration
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Consular Process
  • Work Permits/ Travel Documents
  • Change/ Extension of Non-immigrant visa
  • Asylum and other forms of humanitarian relief
  • Deferred Action (DACA)
  • Removal and Deportation Proceedings
  • Violence against Women Act (VAWA): Abused spouses and children of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents may petition on their own to obtain their residency.
  • T and U visas: (trafficking victims & victims of certain crimes)
  • Board of Immigration Appeals